POST TREATMENT CARE
AFTERCARE TREATMENT MICROBLADING
• Rinse gently the eyebrows with a little bit warm water in the middle cotton pad until clean skin. Let’s it dry about 1 minute and use a Skin Candy cream (Phishield) with a thin layer.
• Normal skin & Dry skin can apply 2 times a day. Wash the brows with warm water everytime reapply cream. For Oily skin just need use cream only 1 time a day.
• Rinsing for 2 - 4 days until dry brows.
• The next days, apply a thin layer of cream after washing your face until peeling.
• Your eyebrows should keep dry for 48 hours after Microblading (except rinsing cotton pad with warm water ). Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head.
• Itching, flaking, swelling may appear during the first 7 days after microblading procedure. Don’t pick any scabs.
• Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural peeling and healing for the first 7 days. After peeling, scabs come off and color will look lighter. The reason is new skin come over will cover color and a little itch. Can apply a cream over again. After 3 weeks, color will come back but some spots will look uneven line. It’s normal healing.
• You can expect immediately after the procedure, who with sensitive skin may have a little redness around the brows but will disappear for 2 hours.
• Aftercare treatment follow up makes 70% of the treatment’s success. Conscientiously obey advice, because if you don’t do so you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes. Rinsing and applying creams is of great importance.
WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED:
- During the first 3 WEEKS after the treatment: Avoid
• Applying of Powder, Makeup, Cream (Except for the Protective one) in the eyebrows area.
• Workouts Sweating, Sauna, Facial, Massage and Steaming (Inhalation), Swimming Pool, Sea. Workout regularly, your results will heal more to a powdered look due to the heating and oils of the body.
- In The Next 4 WEEKS: Avoid
• Sunbathing, Solarium, Light Therapies, Chemical Peelings, Fruit Acids, Microdermabrasion, Creams that contain Regeneration Factors.
• Laser Treatments Over The Treated Area (Fraxel Racel Laser, ipl), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
• Antibiotics and Hormonal Therapy can lead to a faster pigment fading.
• Picking, Peeling or Scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Drinking Alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Touching of the eyebrows area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• Always protect the Eyebrows from the Sun with SPF 30 After healing completely. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
• If you do not follow this aftercare, you will ruin the results of your freshly microbladed brows. This regimen is to make sure the results will last and look the best on your skin.
• You can expect immediately after the procedure.
• After the eyebrows treatment there is no downtime at all. People with very sensitive skin may have a little redness around the brow area, however the redness should subside within 2-3 hours.
* Touch up/ Correction is done a month after the treatment, because between 10 and 15% of drawn strokes disappear after the first treatment.
Color is extremely dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses 40 to 50% of its intensity. If you think the color is too dark, do not try to remove it yourself by no means. Patiently wait 7 days for the color to fade on its own after the healing of the skin.
Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the color lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce color fastness.
The healing is fully completed after 28 days and this is when we perform an obligatory addition of the pigment that has been lost. With problematic and oily skins, we can have several additions (corrections).
Post-treatment flow makes 70% of the treatment’s success. Conscientiously obey advice, because if you don’t do so you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes. Rinsing and applying creams is of great importance.